Most recently, I have been experimenting with ceramic and animation.
Otherwise, the majority of my personal work revolves around 2D experimental analog animation as well as claymation.
I’ve had the pleasure of creating work for VICE, GIPHY & some musicians I love: Will Paquin, Chief Keef, Tai Verdes.
Sometimes, I make computer games out of my analog animations.
I also enjoy designing and building physical things such as Pigeon. Other fun builds have been for Creature World and Strada World, two favorites.
And of course, I have lots of graphic design and illustration, specifically for music events.
That’s pretty much the sum of it. I like to do a lot of things but at the end of the day, I really just love learning, trying new things, and making things look good.
NYU Tisch ‘23
BFA Interactive Media Arts
Minor in Business of Media
Awards / Recognition
- GIPHY Artist to Watch For in 2023 (2022)
- NYU Tisch Creative Research Fellow (2022)
- Verified GIPHY Artist (170.5 Million Views + ), 2022
- College Creative of the Year FADER Magazine, 2021
- Tisch Scholarship, 2019 - 2023
- NYU ITP/IMA Spring Show (2023)
- Sounds About Riso (2022)
- NYU ITP/IMA Spring Show (2021)
- NYU ITP/IMA Winter Show (2019)